Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) has successfully completed conducting the AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2018 on 22nd to 25th April 2018 (Engineering), 25th to 26th April 2018 (Agriculture) & 24th to 25th April 2018 (Both Streams). Many of the hopefuls seeking to get admission in various professional graduate degree courses such as Engineering, Medicine, B.Pharmacy, and other courses have competed for the AP EAMCET Examination. Based on the rank of aspirants, they will get admission in various courses in the state of AP. The JNTUK has already declared the EAMCET results on 8th May. Candidates who have appeared for the examination have checked the AP EAMCET results and score. Now, the aspirants will have to attend the AP EAMCET counselling. The AP EAMCET Counselling and document verification from 26th May. At the time of counselling, students will have certificate verification, option exercise, allotment, etc. Students who have appeared for the AP EAMCET 2018 and cleared the exam with good score can check the required documents to carry for document verification and other details from the following.
AP EAMCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification & Counselling
Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Council APSCHE is responsible to conduct the Engineering Agriculture Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination annually. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada conducts the EAMCET examination on behalf of APSCHE. The EAMCET examination is conducted in many examination centres across the state. The examination was successfully conducted and the results were also released by the JNTUK on 8th May. Students qualified in the examination can now get ready for the counselling and document verification rounds. The AP EAMCET required documents are as follows.
Aspirants must keep all the necessary documents, passport size photos, and 2 sets of Xerox copies of documents while attending for the document verification round.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate,
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- AP EAMCET-2018 Rank Card
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018,
- Aadhar Card,
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education),
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Servicemen)
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Official Details for the year 2018 yet to be known.